Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sneak Preview of My Newest Pajamas for Bitty Twins

It all started when I got an order from a really cool new customer a couple of weeks ago. I made her a set of flannel pajamas for American Girl dolls out of some ballet shoe print flannel I have. (She is mailing me some popcorn fabric for the other one because she loves picking out fabric but doesn't have a lot of time for sewing.) Before I forget, here's a picture of my doll, Becky, modeling the ballet shoe print PJs which are $15, slippers for sale separately for $5. This will be the new picture displayed for the flannel pajamas page:


So....in thinking about switching out the picture (yes I tend to put things off) I remembered I had some Bitty Twin flannel pajamas I had made for a craft show I was in last November. See, there is method to my madness. I figure if I make it public that I have this product, then that will make for some good accountability in getting these PJs their own web pages made. And what better way to sneak preview it than with my own blog readers, right? If you keep reading, you will be glad you did, hehe.

Here is my Bitty Twin girl, Jill, modeling a Christmas bear print, $15. Slippers available separately for $5:

Never to be outdone by his sisters, my Bitty Twin boy, Mikey, wanted to model these reindeer print flannel PJs for you, $15 for the PJs and his teddy bear slippers are available separately for $5:
Here's why you wanted to keep reading. To celebrate adding these new products to the site, I am going to give away two sets of slippers, one for your Bitty Twin boy and one for your girl. All you need to do is order either a boy set of PJs and a girl set of PJs, or both. Then in the shopping cart, write me a little message that you saw this in my October 16, 2011 blog post. The first person to order Bitty Twin PJs and leave that message will get the slippers. You don't have to order both sets of PJs. But whichever Bitty PJs you order, you will receive the slippers for free.

This offer expires October 23, 2011. That's where my accountability comes in. I have to get these items made as products so you CAN order them online. I feel like online orders are the only fair way to do this so whoever's order comes in numbered first, that will be the slipper winner(s). It could be one or two people depending on if the person orders one or both PJs.

So please give me at least 24 hours to get these PJs made as products for Kitt's Kloset Doll Clothes.The cool thing is that since I made a number of these PJs last year, I do still actually have them on hand. Most of my items are made after being ordered since I have no room to store very many items. This along with the old "anything I have made up never sells, but what I don't have, does sell" idea that has come true so many times with my handmade Barbie clothes site, Barbee & Friends.

If this little giveaway helps me become more productive, you may be seeing more in the future! Stay tuned for my comment that the product pages are live on the site. Until next time, have fun playing dolls!

1 comment:

  1. The 2 new products are up and ready to order! Remember, the first order for the girl pajama set and the first order for the boy set will get the slippers free with their pajama purchase. You must mention reading it in this blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be moderated to make sure that this blog stays doll related.