Saturday, October 8, 2011

Karen's Doll Chrissa Models the Chicago Tee I Sent Her

I was very relieved this week to hear that Karen Owen had received her Chicago t-shirt that I sent her in our shirt swap. I guess because the one she sent me (see my last week's blog below) got to me so quickly, I became a little worried when it was well over a week and her shirt had not arrived yet to her in Canada. But it got there and she was very sweet to take this picture of her Chrissa modeling it for my blog readers:


Chrissa, you look very cute! As you probably know, Karen Owens has Karen Mom of Three's Craft Blog. Karen has very graciously offered to let me interview her for a future blog post. Wow that's like asking me what I want from Santa, you know how you have all these ideas but when someone actually asks for those ideas for gifting purposes, you tend to forget them all?

So....if you readers have anything you would like me to ask Karen, how about making a comment below for me? The comments won't show up right away because I have it set to moderate. I want to keep all my doll fans safe from non-doll-related posts. Karen recently interviewed another doll acquaintance so I thought the interview idea was a good one to look into.

Another one of my favorite doll sites to follow is Doll Diaries. Actually I get the updates by being an email subscriber but it's also fun to visit their website. Charlene recently announced that this year's Halloween Parade is taking place, in fact it should be into Week 2. Everyone is invited to submit their dolls' pictures in costume. I have two dolls dressed and ready for Halloween so now all I need to do is remember to take their picture and submit it! If you view their pictures later this season and see Ginny Weasley and Abby from NCIS, that will most likely be my Emily and Margaret in their costumes!

What are your dolls dressing up for this Halloween? Do you like them to be funny, scary (just a little anyway) beautiful, cute or a little combination of all those?

Don't forget, my site, Kitt's Kloset Doll Clothes now has a toll free number for leaving me a message. You can read all about Kitt's toll free number from the link in this sentence. Now when you call you will at least know you have the right place! I share the service with my other site, Barbee & Friends Doll Clothes  so it would be good if you mentioned Kitt's in your message.

My college-senior daughter is home on fall break for a few days so I am planning to enjoy the rest of this weekend and Monday with her. The weather is beautiful and warm here in central Ohio so I'm planning to go outside and enjoy a walk today. Take care and see you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Chrissa looks adorable in her AG Chicago shirt! Thanks for the mention and I really hope you submit your Halloween Parade photos - your dolls need a DollDiaries t-shirt ;-)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're welcome, Char. Doll Diaries always has something interesting! I was hoping to make myself more accountable by mentioning entering the dolls' pic. If you read this week's post, now I have a few accountability things to challenge me, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be moderated to make sure that this blog stays doll related.